January 22, 2010

Recently I realized a lot of things
1.) I was really fucking ugly in high school. Like why the hell did I look like that, even in my yearbook picture I look like a special ed kid. I wish I didn't look like that but I'm learning... I hope. I just want to make myself better so I am more confident and secure about myself. For a long time and throughout high school I was extremely insecure doing a lot of things that would hurt me. So I'm glad I can kind of pick myself up and look more presentable.

2.) My attitude was shit and it still is. I don't know why but my personality is always jumping into conclusions thinking I know better than most people. I don't. I don't know anything. I want to be able to listen to people and not just hear myself talk. I want to explain to people more clearly and talk more quality and not bullshit.

3.) Recording things. I want to record my day and/or feelings in a sketch book. It was one of my favorite things to do. I haven't done it because I forgot about it. It made me more creative or at least it made me feel more creative.

I feel like I'm actually growing up.
Feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment