February 12, 2010

Make-Up Haul sooooon!!!!!!

Okay, so I'm seriously broke right now but I'm trying to maintain my face and what not so I just bought (yeah like at 6:50AM) stuff from CVS and E.L.F. I hope to do a video tutorial which I promised my friend for by using products that are not tested on animals. Yay!
So in two week after I get my products, test them out, and figure what kind of makeup I want to post up, the video should be up! :)

So anyway here is the list of stuff I bought which I WILL do reviews on also (woohoo!):
E.L.F. Eye Brow Stencil
E.L.F. All Over Color Stick in Spotlight
E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Angel
E.L.F. Eyelash and Brow Wand
E.L.F. Eyebrow Lifter & Filler in Ivory/Light (Can you see I'm obsessed with my brows??)
E.L.F. Lipstick in Natural Nymph
E.L.F. Lipstick in Runaway Pink
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired By Carmindy True Skin Foundation in Ercu Beige
CVS  1" Curling Iron (Yeah I know, but it was like $9!!)

If you guys want to recommend me some tutorials you want me to do, I'd love that!
Till then, peace&love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment