April 17, 2010

Formspring Answers

Holy crapzola. I totally forgot about this, so here are some answers to questions I received :)!


What is your favorite type of food?

I can't choose. I love all food (except meat because I don't eat meat)!!!!!! 

Do you have a favorite magazine you like to read/look at?

Ageha and Popteen. I just feel like they step out of the bounds more than the other magazines. Maybe too mnuch sometimes... (see Ageha's crazy hair page)

What is your favorite color? :)

This is probably the hardest question to answer because I LOVE ALL COLORS. But at the moment I am favoring yellow, woooooo!

where did you buy your Prisila hair piece? And does it sell there hair extensions too?

I got it off rakuten from the seller, Moery. I just searched "Priscilla". Yes they sell hair extensions, wigs, and other hair pieces like bangs and what not :D

high heels or flats? :) love your blog btw by ClaireyCandy

HIGH HEELS. I hate flats (unless its flat boots) because it makes legs look chunky. And thats so not appealing! The only problem is that high heels can be so impractical sometimes!! So I wear wedges :D

And thank you for the comment =)!!!!!!




What makes a Caroline so lovely :3 -Jes

YOU!!!!!!!

If you have any questions for me just ask them on the right side bar!
Now look at this really pretty picture of Mori Maya <3



Sexy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment