May 24, 2010

STILL LOST, BUT A GREAT GOOD-BYE

To fans, about 2 hours ago was the series finale to LOST.
It was a great show.
While not all of the questions were entirely answered, the ending for the characters was amazing and such a "jeer"-jerker.
It truly was a great show and I cannot wait to get my DHARMA jumpsuit and The Final Collection on DVD.
Good Bye LOST.

You brought everyone together and made them angry, happy, sad, and especially... lost.


Thank you cast, writers, and crew for making this one of the best shows of the millennium.
;~;

4 comments:

  1. The more I think about it, the happier I am with the ending. I can't wait to watch it again, I LOVE LOST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ken, you shouldn't feel cheated, sure technically it didn't satisfy but the emotional part of the finale was perfect! It was great :)

    @Hachi, I agree!!!!!!! And then I feel like crying more... ahh ;~; <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!
    I couldn't have been more satified with the ending♥
    Despite everyone's creepy smiling once they realized, haha.

    ReplyDelete