May 27, 2010

SURPRISE, SURPRISE

Today I saw Jean and Erin! We had a good day!!! 
First, BURRITOS. By Chipotle yummm...:


NEXT when we met up with Jean, we played with these cool camera things:
They make your eye like this on the outsite!!! (Jean's really awesome eye make-up if you look close enough)

And you see through it like THIS:

We ran around the two japanese bookstores, Kinokuniya and Book-Off and got some magazines:
I got the June '10 issue of  PopSister, November '09 Popteen, December '08 Jelly, and August '09 ViVi!
The older issues are of course so much cheaper, but I LOVE MAGAZINES AND THE COORDINATES THEY SHOW, WOO!

Then I came home to TWO SURPRISES:
These super cute coke bottles glasses came in, Erin got one too.

THEN....


FINDING TOKYO'S GIVEAWAY CAME IN!
I was EXTREMELY lucky to have won this because there were multiple ways to enter yourself and I just entered my name once and won!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I FEEL SO LUCKY!!!!
I will be reviewing each item while I try it out!

I bet you're wondering what the secret was!
It was this CUTE STITCH (which I LOVE BECAUSE STITCH IS MY FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER AFTER WHICH COMES MARIE THANK YOU FINDING TOKYO FOR READING MY MIND/PERSONALITY OR WHATEVER) cellphone charm! Of course I added it to my camera because it would look way cuter there:


What a great surprise to come home too!!
And thank you SO MUCH TO FINDING TOKYO! Please read and follow her blog! It's so much fun to read the way she sees Japan, what she buys, and photos she takes! I always get excited when she posts :D         



Peace beauties 

5 comments:

  1. that cam lens is so trippy
    i am getting dizzy just looking at the photo!

    haha what is up with the coke bottles?
    geez

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. nice prize =]
    congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lucky!!
    Those prizes are so nice, especially the big bow :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the giveaway~ lucky girl!!

    Aww I love Kinokuniya! Sounds like you guys had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol those glasses are to much xDDD

    ReplyDelete