August 8, 2010

Errands To Work Outfit

My boyfriend's birthday is on Tuesday and he is celebrating a HUGE party at a bar/karaoke place so I was set for time to get things done because work always takes up my entire weekend! So today I was dressed very basic and comfortable and I hate dressing up nice to work because my clothes ends up smelling like a grill ewww!
Hat: Volcom (it was a make it yourself after a $50 purchase!)
Tank: Boutique in Hong Kong
Pants: Zipia
Bag: LeSportsac
Flip Flops: Old Navy
And I've also been gaining unhealthy weight lately. Just eating lots of junk because its convenient!!! I can't wait to be able to start swimming again! (Hope after visiting my doctors on Wed and see if my nose is able to handle swimming!) I still have to focus on my diet and not going to Burger King because its right in front of me when I get out of the train station.

 
Make Up!!!

Closed


Close-Ups!
Face: Missha BB Boomer Primer, Dr. Jart Black Label BB Cream, MakeUpForever Concealer, E.L.F. HD Powder, ELF Blush & Bronzer
Eyes: ELF Eyebrow kit, Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Palette in Mojave, M.A.C. Blacktrack Gel Liner, Decorative Eyelashes from Hana's giveaway!

I totally admit to not curling out my natural eyelashes and just sticking on fake ones because its a freaking hassle! My eyelashes are pin straight and I will not go through the trouble to make them nice for work because usually people don't notice hahaha
Although for V's party........................ :D

Yeah hat hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment