August 10, 2010

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY V~

Today was V's birthday and we decided to celebrate of course at 12:00am!!! We went to a local place in Flushing and just celebrated till the end of night!
So I decided to dress sexy and very D.I.A. (or what I tried to attempt haha) brand because I love the style of that brand: sexy and cool.
Top: Joyce Leslie (I think its one of my favorite places for cheap thrills!)
Shorts: Victoria's Secret
Belt: Joyce Leslie

AND YES THAT IS A TATTOO:
only temporary though haha. I was inspired by the Chanel temporary tattoos so I decided to try one!!

Make-up... at first I had double lashes but I though the double lashes were too much so took off the bottom ones. Now I feel retarded because they look better on!!! 

V's party first started with a small concert with his band:

Then we had CAKE!!!!!!!!!
Do you like it? I designed it myself but it was courtesy of my previous job at Haagen Dazs who made it!

Then we messed up V's face:


AND THEN THE PARTY STARTED:








HAHA V GOT SO SMASHED.

PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment