September 28, 2010

~Vampire GAL~

YES!!!!!!!!!
I got my hands on the Venomous Villians collection by M.A.C.
ONE WEEK EARLY
HOW, YOU ASK?
Because luckily I live near a M.A.C. PRO store and the Pro stores get collections one week early. So I woke up early just to go there at 10am (when they open) to get it!
I only got Malificent stuff because the collection was way overhyped and some colors I couldn't pull off but I love Malificent's colors <3
Two eyeshadows, She Who Dares and My Dark Magic

Lipstick in Dark Deed

Lipgloss in Wrong Spell

I LOVE EVERYTHING I BOUGHT! ITS SO SEXY.
Shadows: Worth it but you really do need a primer before using it!
Lipstick: If you are looking for blood red on your lips without actually having to suck the blood out of someone, this is it.
Lipglass: If you want add more to being the sexiest bitch on the planet, GET IT.
Vampy, yum <3

V also decided to do my hair!!
Process!

Side

BACK OMG <3 <3 <3

Rawr~~~

I just had to show it off at a party!!!

Peace lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment