April 5, 2011

Maybelline FIT ME Collection

Wowza, its been a while since I've posted. Lots of things happened but now I am proud to come back to my blog after a long hiatus :)~

While browsing the various makeup sections in drugstores I came across the Maybelline FIT ME collection numerous times and I was honestly attracted to the god damn packaging. Look at this, look at how clean, minimal, and classy it is. No it doesn't look like a luxury product but it sure as hell doesn't look like a drugstore product either:

The great thing about this collection is the various shades that they come in. It is also separated by Light, Medium, and Deep so you don't have to try and figure out which tone fits you more.
What I bought from this collection:
Fit Me Foundation in Light 125
Fit me Concealer in Light 115
Fit me Blush in Light Nude

Foundation Review
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!
It fits my shade well, it might be a TAD slight darker (I am NC20) but I'm honestly not sure because I apply bronzer and its not very noticeable.
Its super creamy, blends wells, and doesn't feel like a mask.
The coverage is medium for me and covers quite well, if I need any more coverage I will just go and use the concealer.
Gives a dewy finish which I love!
NOTE: I have dry dry skin and from various reviews, this foundation is not very good for oily skin. So sorry oily skinners :(
Also, I would choose the Fit Me foundation OVER Revlon's Colorstay because I swear Revlon's Colorstay (in Normal/Dry skin) feels like I am wearing a shit ton on my face + it looks like my skin is haggard. Or maybe its my skin from seriously going out too much.......................
The staying power isn't as good as Revlon's Colorstay  but sure as hell gives me a nice healthy finish without feeling heavy.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Concealer Review
Usually I use my concealer BEFORE applying foundation but I decided to switch it up with this mainly because its a WAND APPLICATOR!! I absolutely love concealers with wand applicators, it doesn't use too much product and you just apply it to the places you want it.
The color I use is Light 115.
Just like the foundation the concealer is extremely creamy and blendable, I absolutely love it!
For my undereye it covers a decent amount, I have serious eye bags but this makes it look very minimal and it feels good to the eye area because its not too thick and hard to blend, like I said its creamy.
For my scars, it covers it well, however by the end of the day the scars start to show a little.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Fit Me Blush
I got the blush in Light Nude because I am honestly sick of pink blushes and this blush has NO pink what so ever. It is definitely a nude color with a bit of orange in it.
It gives me a natural glow effect which I love.
However it is NATURAL and doesn't really show up in pictures.
Overall: 4/5







No comments:

Post a Comment