September 9, 2011

Fashion's Night Out NYC 2011

Hey everyone!
I just got back from NYC's Fashion Night Out with Hachi and Eden :]~
I just want to show my appreciation to my girlies because despite us not being able to hang out as often as we use to, we all definitely made the effort to come out and that is what good friends do! Make an effort and understand each other <3

Here is my FoD and OoD:
Face: Mineral Concealer, FaceIt Extreme Cell Recovery Eyeliner, Barbie Super Eye Phantom Lenses
Outfit: Hanes shirt, F21 Skirt, Knee high socks, brown boots

Yupp I did it, I CHANGED MY HAIR COLOR!!! I love it actually, I did it really terribly, but it's okay, it matches my messy personality. If you want to see a video: http://youtu.be/vwMWNXmYVNY

I wasn't as fashionable as the other Manhattanites walking down SoHo. But it was really great to see so many people come out for an event. It makes you feel like you're somewhere special and everyone is pretty much moved by that. Or seeing Kim Kardashian's ass. Hachi and Eden look great as always!!!! Eden had perfect make-up as usual ;p and Hachi wore her AMAZING LITA'S <3!!!!! Totally getting a pair so we can all match >:]

Lots of stores were obviously doing their own thing. And I really love when they have stuff involving pictures! Sephora and Converse did a great job:
LOL... They cut up our bodies.
Glamour Gals <3


Since FNO is meant for shopping, of course I bought some stuff! I'm really selective when it comes to shopping so I was so happy to buy the HIGHLY coveted NAKED palette by Urban Decay !!!!!!
Plus this really cute American print baby converse keychain~
I'll never know how I got the Naked palette on the BUSIEST day for Sephora...

Peace out everyone!