November 26, 2011

Questions!

Oh gosh I almost forgot I owned a formspring account and had a question recently:

I really like the eyeshadow that you were using in the "DUP eyelash" post. Would you mind telling me which brand and colour was that? Thank you! Maybe you can try out Melliesh eyelashes too! They look great on me^^

Hey!!! I am pretty sure I used the naked palette! It was a blend of different shadows that I can't remember... but its a great palette to own!!!
I definitely will!!! I want to try out all the eyelashes but its so hard to get away from diamond, the length draws them to me!!

If you have any questions you can just ask on the right hand side. Or click HERE


Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!
And I will end this with a photo of one of my drunkard days!!!!!!!!! Being 21 rocks :]