September 10, 2012

Funny

Its been so long since my last blog post, isn't it how funny life can get in the way?
Truth is nothing is in your way unless you make it.
If you value something, you will make it happen.
And this was something I didn't value until today.. until I realized I missed that life that I thought I lost. Why can't I have it back and have it even better.

Yesterday, my managers roommate asked me, "Hey you were on TV in Japan right?? I think I saw you when you were there, you look so different now!"

Something kind of clicked and yes I did look different, life changed me physically, emotionally, and I just needed to see life in different ways. In the end it's what makes YOU happy that's worth it. So I'm coming back, slowly, but doing what I love!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment