September 11, 2012

Goals

Cute kitty daydreaming.

What kind of goals do you always keep in mind?
Personally my goal is to be the best person I can be. I forgot that for a while and the last few months I just lived life dreaming.
Before the year ends here is what I want to do:


1.) Finish Insanity.
Shaun T. and ridiculous muscles!!
Oh my god, I don't know how many of you have ever done this workout but its absolutely what it is, insane. The program is 60 days long, about 40 minutes a day for 6 days a week. It comes with a calorie formula for anyone who wants to lose, gain, or maintain (but look better).
My body is a temple and I truly want to take the best care of it. I'm 21, about to be 22, I want to look my best so I can truly feel my best.

2.) Look better!!!!
Fan BinBing and her unique style
My summer outfit this year has been: white v-neck t-shirt, dark blue jean shots, and maroon converses. I just lost all of my fashion sense. While I would love the lifestyle of Daphne Guinness, Lady Gaga, Fan BingBing, or Angelababy. I figure its now that I should really reinvent my wardrobe and take notice of these women as inspirations rather than hate my life for not being as perfect as theirs.
 3.) Learn guitar.
I just want to learn at least one song. ONE SONG!!!


 4.) Find an internship or go back to school.
Its one of those things I must do to move forward with my life.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals, girl! I know that you can achieve each and every one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all your aspirations! :)

    ReplyDelete