May 1, 2011

Cherry Blossom Festival 2011 Coordinate~

So I didn't really know what to wear because the weather is really always changing in NYC. Its hot, cold, in between, hot, humid, AND cold at the same, WTF???
So I didn't plan what to wear before hand and personally I dress whatever I feel like and I don't really like to plan what I'm wearing days before. It's more natural that way, y'know?
So I decided to look through my folder of hot outfits and I was inspired by this:

So I did this:


Yeah whoops I wore a red jacket and forgot to take a pic
Jacket: Zipia (thx u erinflufflycakes)
Shirt: F21
Shorts: unbranded (thx u eden)
Belt: Joyce Leslie
Boots: Steve Madden

OH MY GOD...
my makeup was terrible because I kinda made it too dramatic. It reminded me of AV gals... not that I don't mind 
But eventually my eyelashes were kinda falling all over the place lolololol... and I also happened to run out of my favorite eyeliner (which is Lancome's Liquid Artliner in Noir/Black) so I had to use cheapy eyeliner and I am an eyeliner snob. :'(
It looked OK in pictures though :)

Face: Maybelline FIT me Foundation, Maybelline Mineral Concealer, Laura Mercier Blush in Rose Petal, NARS Laguna Bronzer
Eyes: F21 Eyebrow Mascara, Wet N' Wild "I'm getting Sun Burned' Trio palette, L'oreal Lineur Intense Liqud Eyeliner in Black, Eyelashes from The Face Shop, GEO Nudy contacts in Golden Blue
Nails: Pasties from a Chinatown shop :]

My eyelashes have diamonds!!
Peace!!!